Patrick Flynn wants you to improve dbatools:
As part of dbatools participation in this event we are encouraging contributors to assist “the road towards 1.0” by improving the examples available in the comment-based help, which power the new docs site at docs.dbatools.io.
The activity is available to anyone who wants to help and does not require any expertise in PowerShell. Any of the following actions are desirable:
- Fix typos in examples
- Fix obvious errors in examples
- Add examples to illustrate use of all possible parameters
- Add examples to illustrate use of pipeline support
- Add examples to illustrate combining multiple dbatools commands.
- Add examples that illustrate use of dbatools commands in new or interesting ways.
We are a looking for a max of 6-8 examples per command.
Patrick also shows you how easy it is to edit the documentation, so check that out and get contributing.