So I went through and converted everything in my Rtraining to this and realised it messed up my slide decks – it’s been so long since I had built a pure knitr solution that I forgot that
knitr::knit. For my slidedecks, if I wanted the ioslides_presentation format, I needed to use
rmarkdown::render. The problem with that has been the relative references to the CSS and the logo.
To solve this I read about the custom render formats capability and created afunction that produces an ioslides_presentation but with my CSS preloaded by default. This now means that I can produce slides with better file referencing.
Steph has put up all of her R-related presentations and documentation as well, so check that out.