What are your troubleshooting steps when a job failure is reported?
1. Open SQL Agent Job History for the failed job
2. Look at the SQL Server Log
3. This was an Ola job, so look at the CommandLog table
4. Look at the text log file stored on the file system
5. Open the job step and get the code being executed and run in a new query window
Now that you and I have performed the same steps and found no smoking gun, where do you go next?
But what happens when all of your indicators look fine, yet the job is still failing? Read on for one possible answer.